Easterseals is the leading non-profit provider of services for individuals with autism, development disabilities, physical and mental disabilities and other special needs. This includes support for many of our military personnel returning from deployments.
Through our efforts to raise awareness and funds, ESA helps support Easterseals as they continue their work to help 1.5 million clients and family members. They have reached over 500,000 people through community engagement and outreach programs in many areas which includes:
* 41,000 children receiving early intervention services.
* 25,000 children and adults receiving Autism Services.
* 346,000clients receiving Medical Rehabilitation and Health Services.
* 33,000 clients receiving Mental Health Services.
* 10,000 veterans and military families are being assisted.
Since 1919 years, Easterseals has been offering help and hope to children and adults living with disabilities, and to the families who love them. Through therapy, training, education and support services, Easterseals creates life-changing solutions so that people with disabilities can live, learn, work and play in their committees.
ESA has been a supporter of Easterseals since 1982 when they were adopted as our second International Project. Since that date we have raised over $6 million dollars.